Watch Super bowl 2013 (XLVII) 47 Live stream free online 49ers vs ravens nfl Final Game 03-02-2013 There are only three days left until Super Bowl XLVII, a fitting end to a wacky 2012 season, as the old guard San Francisco 49ers take on the surprising Baltimore Ravens.
Whenever Super Bowl time comes up, it is really a frustrating holiday for true, diehard fans of the NFL. For starters, the NFL tries its best to pander to the casual fans, who know virtually nothing about football, so they, and various other companies, can score big in TV ratings and money.
If it were up to me, a true diehard football fan, the Super Bowl would kick off at 2:00 PM ET, not 6:45 PM, which is when the game will really be kicked off, after the pomp and circumstance of player introductions.
Also read: Super Bowl 2013 Live Stream
Anyway, here are 20 reasons (yes 20) to watch, or not watch, this year’s Super Bowl.
20) It’s the only half-way decent game on TV.
19) Anything is better than watching the Knicks or Nets play basketball.
18) The Super Bowl is a great excuse to skip work the next day.
17) It is a great time to get together with old college friends.
16) If it’s a blowout, start flipping through the channels.
15) CBS will interrupt this game with 10 million commercials, extending a normal three hour game, to four-and-a-half hours!
14) If you are tired to listening to the commentators in No. 33, there is always a mute button.
13) If you are forced to watch a game with people who can’t tell the difference between a first down and a touchdown.
12) If you are watching the game with your girlfriend, or wife, then life is good.
11) No Bill Belichick! Hip Hip Hurray!
10) Angry Giants fan, who can’t watch a Super Bowl without Big Blue.
9) Angry Patriots fan, who paid for playoff and Super Bowl XLVII tickets, before Thanksgiving!
How many times do they have to make a E-Trade commercial with that weird baby?
7) If you love defense, then you will love watching the Ravens rip apart the 49ers.
6) President Obama makes an appearance and gives the trophy to the Super Bowl winner. That would be interesting.
5) At least the Super Bowl gives you something to talk about at the water cooler on Monday.
4) You can eat all the pizza, chips, and other garbage you could want.
3) If it’s 42-10 in the third quarter, end the party. It’s been a fun night anyway.
2) After this game, there is no more football until August.
1) After the Super Bowl, there are only 13 days until pitchers and catchers reporting to Spring Training!
Also read: Watch Super Bowl 2013 Online